Tuesday, 22 December 2009
A modern take on the 12 days of Christmas
We are all familiar with the 12 days of Christmas but how about this 12 ways to make a difference, one for each of the 12 days.
1. Remember how blessed you are and then be a blessing!
2. Help a neighbour.
3. Visit an old friend.
4. Give to your favourite charity.
5. Invite a friend to Church.
6. Volunteer at a local hospital.
7. Call a distant relative.
8. Tell someone you love them.
9. Give and accept a hug.
10. Forgive someone and yourself.
11. Share your life experiences and be an inspiration.
12. And finally remember the reason for the season (it will make all the difference!)
My challenge to you is to try one of these on each of the 12 days following Christmas up until and including 6 Jan 2010 and let me know how you get on. Alternatively make up your own 12 and share them below. Have a great Christmas and thanks for your readership this year.