Saturday 13 March 2010

What does a foetus have in common with wholeness?


I had the most amazing experience last night and I wanted to share some of it with you. I understood for perhaps the first time what detachment was because I felt it rather than intellectualised it. I inhabited a space where there were no labels. It was so powerful because it was like going back to source or one's essence. When I reflected on it afterwards the picture that came to me was that of a foetus. To have such a strong taste of being was very energising for my soul and it felt very natural to relax into the state. This was all possible thanks to Lynn Serafinn a wise woman and good person to have on your side. It certainly deepened my understanding of self and added insight into my journey to wholeness.


No comments:

Post a Comment